How to add Barcode Scanner
Adding a barcode scanner is easy & simple.
- Simply Plug-in the barcode scanner in your computer.
- If there is some driver provided with the scanner then install it.
- Point the cursor to any field in POS where you want to insert the barcode and scan the barcode. The scanner will automatically scan and input the barcode value to the input field.
- Don’t add Tax Rates in settings
- Go to Settings – Business Settings.
- Uncheck “Enable inline tax in purchase and sell“
- Uncheck “Enable Price & Tax info“
- Select “Default Sale Tax” as None
Disabling Printing of Receipts in POS screen
To disable printing of receipts, go to Settings -> Business Locations -> Click on Setting for the business location where you have to disable printing, make “Auto print invoice after finalizing:” as No.